custom tag in jsp

focode

i am working on netbeans ide 6.1 , making a custom JSP tag that will
reverse a string my reverse.tld file is ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<taglib version="2.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee web-
jsptaglibrary_2_0.xsd">
<tlib-version>1.0</tlib-version>
<short-name>Visualbuilder</short-name>
<uri>/WEB-INF/tlds/reverse</uri>
<info>Visual builder Tag library</info>
<tag>
<name>stringreverse</name>
<tagclass>org.custom.tag.ReverseTag </tagclass>
<info>
This is a simple tag which will reverse the text.
</info>
<!-- Optional attributes -->
</tag>

</taglib>

and my JSP file wher i am implementing it is ....

<%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tlds/reverse.tld" prefix="reverse" %>

<head>
<title>Your Custom Tag library</title>
</head>
<hr />
<reverse:stringreverse>
Visual Builder
</reverse:stringreverse>
<hr />

on this " customTag.jsp" at <reverse:stringreverse> the ide is telling
me that "NO tag "stringreverse" defined in the library imported with
prefix "reverse"

Kindly help me sort this problem

Arne Vajhøj

focode said:
[...]

I tried copy paste your TLD and JSP.

It works for me.

Check whether you need to restart some things.

Arne