    PersonSource1, PersonSource2 etc.)

    Thanks in advance,
    Mirko

    iontichy, Jan 18, 2007

  2. Hello,
    You would want to use the
    IDReferenceProperty attribute
    Seee the below code.
    I created 2 classes - MailLink and ToLink. for ToLink there is a property
    called Buddy that can be any MailLink. By attachign this attribute and
    specifying the type then it will automagically enumerate these for you.

    MailLink gBuddy;
    [Browsable(true), IDReferenceProperty(typeof(MailLink))]
    public MailLink Buddy
    {
    get { return gBuddy; }
    set { gBuddy = value; }