Data Access and transfer to MS Access from Win Mobile 2003 device

Ogie Ogelthorpe

Hello

Just bought Visual Studio .Net 2003. I have been using eVB for
development always reading and writing to pocket access (.cdb) files.

With VS.Net I have read it is best to read and write to Ce Sql Server
(.sdf) files. Is that true? I am rather a newbie.

If I go with .sdf will they convert to (through active sync) or read
directly into access 97,2000,XP? I have a lot of Apps on the PC that
have been created using VBA and need the data to be maintained in a
structure(table formats) similar to that of .mdb.

Am I being clear? I sure hope so.

Cheers

Ogie