databound template control

Banski

Hi,

Im trying to create a databound template control. I will end as a menu
control in a CMS.

The structure of the templates should be as:
<headertemplate>
</headertemplate>
<firstlevel>
</firstlevel>
<secondlevel>
</secondlevel>
<thirdlevel>
</thirdlevel>

This is no problem to create the problem that i cant solve is how to
use databinding with this.

I use a dataset with datarelation as datasource. I need to get the
child relation data from from firstlevel to secondlevel and so on.
The when selecting first level the second level will load ...

Best regards
banski