Datagrid and Back Button

mike

Hi

I've recently discovered a strange problem with the datagrid.
I have a search field which allows users to define a name they want to
search on. When the user presses Search, the sql is modified and the
data grid is rebound. You can then select one of the rows to view more
information.

However occasionally when you press the back button from the detail
page (which takes you back to the search) the grid shows results if no
search criteria had been entered. 99 times out of 100 its fine.

Any ideas why this happens ?

Cheers

Mickster