Datagrid and IE Control Toolbar Composite Control

King Kong

i have a datagrid and toolbar and have integrated them in my composite
control(inherited datagrid)
toolbar items are shown as for e.g
<HeaderToolBarItems>
<iewc:ToolbarButton Text="werwer"></iewc:ToolbarButton>
<iewc:ToolbarButton Text="werwer"></iewc:ToolbarButton>
<iewc:ToolbarButton Text="werwer"></iewc:ToolbarButton>
<iewc:ToolbarButton Text="werwer"></iewc:ToolbarButton>
<iewc:ToolbarButton Text="werwer"></iewc:ToolbarButton>
<iewc:ToolbarButton Text="werwer"></iewc:ToolbarButton>
</HeaderToolBarItems>

We expect to get the button's click event, in the
parent control but we cant. Infact if the toolbar is used as a seperate
control the buttons do post back on the page and raises the event but when
the same toolbar is used in a Control which derives from datagrid, the click
of the buttons do nothing. Even the page is not posted back. We've tried
Autopostback=true, it did'nt help. We tried
ToolBarButton.Attributes.Add(''onButtonClick','myHandler') on each button
when rendering the toolbar but then it tries to look for the implementation
of the function myHandler on the client side.

Now i want to get the toolbar click event that i m not able to trigger from
the code i want to give developers facility to trigger event in aspx file if
they click this toolbar
all controls are been rendered here toolbar and datagrid both
Any Ideas how to have event from this kinda composite control. i can overide
all type of datagrid events but not my IE toolbar

Please people any and all the help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Moid Iqbal