DataGrid LinkButtons on Pocket IE

Andy Green

Hi guys... I have a PocketPC 2002 device, and I'm trying to use some of the
ASP.NET DataGrid functions, particularly,
I have a CommandButton column that has a text-based LinkButton.

The same button functions as desired on a Palm device and a Pocket PC 2003
device, but the 2002 device just does
nothing. I suspect it has something to do with JavaScript and its lack of
support thereof... I tried changing the linkbutton
to a real Button just for the heck of it, but that just caused it to error
out with "The viewstate is invalid for this page
and might be corrupted.", so I hope I'm not running into a dead end after
the first problem is solved :)

Is there a workaround or fix? I'd love to get this thing working on all the
tons of 2002 devices out there...

Andy, (e-mail address removed)