Datagrid - moving a row

Philip Rayne

I have a datagrid that is populated with the columns automatically
generated. It is bound to a dataset (populated via XML).

I would like to physically move a row up and down a grid at run time. I
have added the push buttons to do this, and have the ItemCommand event
identified as where I need to add my code.

I am not sure how I can physically move a row. Is there a method for this
in the datagrid itself, or do I need to do it in the dataset instead?

Eliyahu Goldin

No, it is not in the grid, it is in the table. You need to order table
records by a certain key, change the key of the record you want to move and
than rebind the grid.

Eliyahu