Datagrid pagebackevent will not be executed

ton

In my datagrid I use an event for paging. The next page works OK, but the
prevoius page had a strange behaviour:
After the first next page previous page is allowd (<_ sign) after pressing
this sign the same page is displayed and the sign is <. So you can press
next as many times as you want, but the prev just one time, and it do not
show previous rows.

Datagrid.AllowPaging = True

Datagrid.PageSize = 2

AddHandler Datagrid.PageIndexChanged, AddressOf Me.nextprev

and my page procedure:

Private Sub nextprev(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
DataGridPageChangedEventArgs)

Dim datagrid As DataGrid

datagrid = CType(sender, DataGrid)

datagrid.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex

datagrid.DataBind()

End Sub

Please help

Thanx