    3 ..., and prev_text and next_text.

    I need to prefix a word 'Page' before 1 2 3 ...

    Thanks!

    szabelin, Sep 9, 2003

  2. szabelin

    Matt Hawley Guest

    The only way I found is by capturing the ItemCreated event and doing some
    logic like the following:

    if(e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Pager)
    {
    TableCell pager = (TableCell)e.Item.Controls[0];

    for(int i=0; i<pager.Controls.Count; i++)
    {
    try
    {
    Label lbl = (Label) pager.Controls;
    lbl.Text = "Page " + lbl.Text;
    }
    catch
    {
    LinkButton lb = (LinkButton) pager.Controls;
    lb.Text = "[ " + lb.Text + " ]";
    }
    i++;

    Matt Hawley, MCP