DataGrid Pager Text?

szabelin

Hello - is there a quick way to customize DataGrid's
pager? Seems like most common exising styles are 1 2
3 ..., and prev_text and next_text.

I need to prefix a word 'Page' before 1 2 3 ...

Thanks!

Matt Hawley

The only way I found is by capturing the ItemCreated event and doing some
logic like the following:

if(e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Pager)
{
TableCell pager = (TableCell)e.Item.Controls[0];

for(int i=0; i<pager.Controls.Count; i++)
{
try
{
Label lbl = (Label) pager.Controls;
lbl.Text = "Page " + lbl.Text;
}
catch
{
LinkButton lb = (LinkButton) pager.Controls;
lb.Text = "[ " + lb.Text + " ]";
}
i++;

Matt Hawley, MCP