DataGrid with image in the Column Header

Mark

Is it possible to have both an image and text as part of a Column Header in
a DataGrid? Ideally, you could click on either sort the column. I have not
been successful yet - if I add an image, the text does not show. I suppose
I could create a .gif with each piece of text in it, but I was **really**
hoping to avoid that.

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Teemu Keiski

Couldn't you overcome it if you'd use TemplateColumn and set the image and
text (link?) to HeaderTemplate?

In the HeaderTemplate set the link for example with LinkButton and set
"Sort" as command name for it and then the sort argument you wish to use as
command argument (of course DataGrid needs to be with AllowSorting="true").

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, Designer/Developer

AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com