  1. Chakra

    Chakra Guest

    Can we have datagrids in ASP.NET mobile forms ?

    Chakra, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Chakra

    JuanDG Guest

    not yet, it will be ready for ASP.NET 2.0
    But if you can check it out download Visual Web Developer Express and make
    an ASP.NET 2.0 web application using a datagridview (the new control
    replacing the datagrid) and access it from a simulator and you'll se the
    result.

    you better hurry up because this feature won't be available for ASP.NET 2.0
    Beta 2

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional