Datagridview and modal window.

egsdar

Hello I have to do this:
I need to search for some information first and feed some data in my web
form, For it, I was thinking in have 2 textboxes (one visible the other not)
and a button to do a search in a modal window with a gridview in it so when
the user double clicks in the row feed the combobox with the name of the
person and in the invisible textbox the ID of it and in a dropdown with the
type of user.

Or even an autocomplete box wit the same items.

How can i do this? thx for the example you can offer me.