DataList With 2 FooterTemplates

rn5a

Can a DataList have 2 FooterTemplates or an ItemTemplate after a
FooterTemplate (the DataList already has an ItemTemplate before the
already existing FooterTemplate)? If so, how?

Actually the DataList displays records from a SQL Server 2005 DB table
in an ASPX page using HTML table. The HeaderTemplate renders the
different column names, the ItemTemplate displays all the records &
finally the FooterTemplate displays the total amount of the order.

Since it's possible that a user can place more than one order, I want
to display hyperlinks just after the total amount is displayed in the
FooterTemplate. So for e.g. if a user has placed 4 orders, I want the
ASPX page to display 3 links to the user (when the user comes to this
page for the first time, his latest order is displayed by default; so
there should be 4 -1=3 links for the user to have a look at the order
details of the rest of the 3 orders he had placed).

Note that the DataList is being populated using a SqlDataReader.

Or can someone suggest me some other alternative to display the
hyperlinks?