Date::Calc and postgres timestamp

jeff_jones_101

Dear all,

I'd little a little hint on date comparison using Date::Cal module.

I take the first date from a postgres db where the field is declared
as:
created | timestamp(6) without time zone |
Selecting through DBI I receive a date in the form of
2006-12-14 16:08:39

The second one is a a Date::Calc

my ($y,$m,$d,$H,$M,$S) = Add_Delta_DHMS(Today_and_Now(),120,0,0,0);

I grasp a bit in Date:Calc documentation but I've not found a way to
convert the first in a delta vector, which I think it is the only way
Date:Calc could compare the the two dates.

How can I compare these two date type ?

Thanks