Date type in win32com?

Haeyoung Kim

Hi.

I'm migrating a VBScript into python.

How should I convert Date type parameter in VBScript's COM interface
with win32com?

I couldn't find any answer yet...

Thank you in advance.

Gabriel Genellina

I'm migrating a VBScript into python.

How should I convert Date type parameter in VBScript's COM interface
with win32com?

Look for PyTime in the pywin32 documentation.

Tim Golden

Haeyoung said:
Hi.

I'm migrating a VBScript into python.

How should I convert Date type parameter in VBScript's COM interface
with win32com?

I couldn't find any answer yet...

Could you give an example of code you're trying
to translate? Normally it's quite simple, but
different subsystems can expect different date
values. (Such as the notorious number-of-100-ns-
intervals-since-01-jan-1601).

TJG