Debug Javascript in Internet Explorer ( IE ) with the MS Script Editor

yogi

After reading thru the FAQ further I found the listing on how to post
my entry for it.

<FAQENTRY>

This is a page that describes how to install and use the MS Script
Editor to debug Javascript in Internet Explorer ( IE ). It has a
powerful debugger built into it that works really well for JSP/PHP
programmers that are not being well catered to by standard MS tools.

http://www.mandala.com/javascript/debug_javascript.html

..NET programmers probably have better tools but this comes in really
handy
for anyone developing with JSP and PHP among other dynamic scripting
languages which embed javascript, as well as any HTML page displayed in
Internet Explorer.

</FAQENTRY>