Debugger

art

Hi,

We have an application where we select some customer data from some
drop down menus and the customer record is displayed. Each drop down
has an 'onchange' property associated with it.

Selecting the first customer works. But, if you go to select a second
customer, all you need to do is click to display the values in the
first drop down, and about 10 seconds later without selecting one from
the drop down, a record appears with all javascript and HTML code in
the different text boxes......

What is the best way to debug this? Is there a debugger that will
allow me to walk the code?

Thanks!