    I'm able to set breakpoints, but VS doesn't hit them.

    How can I visualise DllHost.exe in the list?

    Thanks.

    Mobileboy36, Jul 8, 2010

  2. Mobileboy36

    Dan Guest

    AFAIK DLLHost only appears on IIS5 on Windows 2000, or in IIS6 is you are
    running the site in IIS5 isolation mode. Since IIS6 everything runs within
    in the w3wp.exe process.

    I've also found references to DLLHost hosting ATL applications under Windows
    2003 in Medium or High protection settings. But ASP is not an ATL
    application, so this won't apply.

    Dan, Jul 8, 2010

  3. Mobileboy36

    Mobileboy36 Guest

    Hello,

    Thank you...

    I found w3wp.exe but it's grayed out.
    Since i'm using a virtual machine, I will try VS 2003 tommorow.
    Maybe you know why w3wp.exe is grayed out

    best regards
    Mobile boy

    Mobileboy36, Jul 8, 2010
  4. Mobileboy36