default first page in web.config?

Daves

I want to have another default page than the default.aspx, can I change this
in web.config?

Brock Allen

This is an IIS setting. Get the properties of your application in IIS, then
check out the "Documents" tab; This is where you can change the default pages.

Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Default page in Web.Config

If you are using forms authentication just do the following:

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name=".COOKIENAME"
loginUrl="YourLoginPage.aspx"
defaultUrl="YourDefaultPage.aspx"
protection="All"
timeout="30"
path="/">
</forms>
</authentication>

defaultUrl="YourDefaultPage.aspx" does the trick :beer: