#define macro to enclose an older macro with strings

John Harrison

AVR said:
Sorry for posting twice. I didn't realize.

You didn't post twice, I just read twice.
lines of code! Do you all work one day a week or something? Or does
management keep you so busy with admin that you don't have any time for
programming?

I wasn't concentrating on specifics earlier. I just checked and:

[avr@localhost src]$ find .|grep .cpp$ | sed -e "s/^\ */cat\ /" | bash \
| wc -l
72372
[avr@localhost src]$ find .|grep .h$ | sed -e "s/^\ */cat\ /" | bash \
| wc -l
48517

I should have said hundreds of thousands, I guess ;-). And probably
there aren't 20 employees. Maybe 15. And some are interns like me.

Still seems very high to me. Here's a project I'm involved in

cat `find . -name *.cpp` | wc -l
68287

cat `find . -name *.h ` | wc -l
13900

cat `find . -name *.java` | wc -l
158184

Six programmers, all of us part time (in that we work on other projects as
well). I guess your deadlines are tighter than ours!

john