Deleting info using Checkbox with ASP

Eddie Tan

Hi everyone hope you guys can help me out on this. I'm working on an
upload page where it has the file name, file size, and type of the file
that is uploaded. I want to add a checkbox next to each of the uploaded
file where i can delete the uploaded file if it is checked. Does anyone
have an idea of how to do this? Any help on this would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Ray at

Delete it from where? The server? If so, why is it being uploaded.

Delete it from the client? No, you can't do that (typically). If you
could, then that means I could delete boot.ini from your system by having
you visit a web page I create.

Ray at work