Dependent queries in Access and Entry Date

Marco Alting

Hi

I have a created a cost reporting system which shows a level-breakdown
report. There are three levels in the report the lowest level holds the cost
items that are entered by the user these records also have an Entry Date.
The level above that is a Sum of the lowest level and the top level is the
Sum of the second level. I created the solution using three queries in
Access. I then use the queries in ASP to generate the report. But now I need
to use the Entry Date at the lowest level to re-generate the report with
values from the StartDate to the EntryDate (which is entered by the user).

Question is, can I do this using the construction I use, or do I have to
pull my queries to the ASP code and include the dynamic EntryDate? How do I
solve this?

Thanks,
Marco