designing quiz application

philip

hello, i am now developing a quiz application for my school using
ASP.NET and SQL SERVER 2005, here is a senario:

It will have 20 students for taking a quiz in a classroom, they have to
answer randomly generated 100 questions in 90 minutes from database,
each of those questions may have a picture (approximately 200K), and
the picture is stored in the database as image type.

i have 2 methods for retrieving 100 questions for each student.

1. Use DataTable object to store the randomly generated 100 questions
at one time and save it as session object for each individual quiz.

2. Use List<int> object to store a list of randomly generated question
number (int) and save it as session object for each individual quiz. if
a student move on another question, the page will make a SqlDataReader
query to get the next question's data.

which one is the best?
would u give me an advise on the design?
thanks!