python database

shai garcia

can you pls help me to make a database program in python? It is a Quiz system which is database driven. The program has a choices which add question, edit, delete, list, take a quiz, quiz results, and exit. in take a quiz choice,questions should be randomly displayed and the result and name of the examinee should be saved as well as the date and time taken. pls help..tnx.Godbless

Kentico CMS for ASP.NET Sites
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...978f60ec671/kentico-cms-for-aspnet-sites.aspx

Dennis Lee Bieber

can you pls help me to make a database program in python? It is a Quiz system which is database driven. The program has a choices which add question, edit, delete, list, take a quiz, quiz results, and exit. in take a quiz choice,questions should be randomly displayed and the result and name of the examinee should be saved as well as the date and time taken. pls help..tnx.Godbless

So are you asking how to code a database management system using
Python... Or an application using an external/pre-existing DBMS?

Have you designed the schema of the database? (if using a
pre-existing DBMS, are you familiar with SQL and Python DB-API adapter
for said DBMS?; if trying to code a DBMS, have you defined a data query
language for it?)

Add, edit, delete, list are basic SQL functions; however, defined
what a quiz "is", scoring, and recording results, is application
(business) logic.

Is the user interface going to be text console (with or without
cursor control to create text forms vs scrolling), a custom GUI (using
Tkinter, wx, gtk, something else?), or HTML via a webserver (with or
without AJAX concepts -- with AJAX you might send the entire quiz to the
browser, the browser would do the scoring and return just the final
results to the server; without you have to either return all answers in
a chunk to the server where it gets scored and the results sent back to
the browser for display, or you run a longer session and present one
question at a time with the response sent to the server before the next
question is presented).

"Portal of Choice" for whom? I've never heard of it before... The
rest of that tag seems vaguely viral -- packing a URL to lure others to
visit...