Designing UserControls in VS2005 Pro using stylesheets (css)

ts

Hi experts,

when trying to design a UserControl (ascx) using the designeditor of
VisualStudio2005 Pro:
How can I embedd a stylesheet to make a perfect layout ?

Until today I've designed some kind of html-template using another
editor (for example dreamweaver) and then I copied and pasted the html
code into html view of the control so I could us stylesheets to format
my controls.

Yet I did not find a way to create a new ASCX in VStudio and then
embedd a stylesheet while designtime so my layouts look worse while
designing them ...

Any ideas / suggests ??

Regards

Tom