Designing UserControls in VS2005 Pro using stylesheets (css)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by ts, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. ts

    ts Guest

    Hi experts,

    when trying to design a UserControl (ascx) using the designeditor of
    VisualStudio2005 Pro:
    How can I embedd a stylesheet to make a perfect layout ?

    Until today I've designed some kind of html-template using another
    editor (for example dreamweaver) and then I copied and pasted the html
    code into html view of the control so I could us stylesheets to format
    my controls.

    Yet I did not find a way to create a new ASCX in VStudio and then
    embedd a stylesheet while designtime so my layouts look worse while
    designing them ...

    Any ideas / suggests ??

    Regards

    Tom

    ts, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Nathaniel Greene, Jan 24, 2007

  3. ts

    ts Guest

    Seems like that is the solution to my problem :))

    Thanks to Nathaniel.

    ts, Jan 24, 2007