detect browser flash plugin and pass result to ASPX page

Frank Jiang

The purpose is to dynamicly create Ads image based on client browser
settings.

I know it's easy to detect browser flash plugin information by using
VBScript. The hard part is how to pass the infomation to ASP.net in
pageload function.

Previously we use document.write(...) to dynamically write html using
javascript. But it would be nice to use more advanced feature of
ASP.net. For example, I can have two xml files, namely, AdsFlash.xml
and AdsNonFlash.xml so that we can decide which file to load depending
on client flash setting.

What do you think about my approach.

Thanks

Frank