Determine the index of the datarow in the datagrid when using hyperlinkcolumn

debiken

I have an aspx page that loads a datagrid from a fairly
complex query. It grabs lots of order information but I
only display part of it on this "order summary" page. The
order number is a hyperlinkcolumn which opens a new
window, and that page displays much more order detail (but
from the same datatable as the original datagrid is bound
to...trying to save another trip to the DB). I am caching
the datatable, and want to populate the detail window with
that data, but don't know the table row. I can't get an
event to fire, onItemCommand never takes off on a
hyperlink, even if I use a TemplateColumn with an anchor
tag in the ItemTemplate and bind the data using the
container.DataItem method. Anyone know of a way to get
this table row on a hyperlink click? (I have tried using
the Container.DataItem as well, and can't get the row
index out of it...). Any help or ideas are greatly
appreciated!