    the event.

    Thanks.

    Ben.

    Ben, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Ben

    Greg Webber Guest

    I haven't yet used windowActivated, but would this work?

    Object src = we.getSource();

    if(src == oneJFrame){
    doStuff();
    }else if(src == otherJFrame){
    doSomethingElse();

    http://friedoysters.hollosite.com/forum/index.php

    Greg Webber, Mar 19, 2006

  3. The best would be to provide them with separate event handlers. What is
    the point in first merging something (the otherwise independent events),
    and then trying to separate things once they are merged?

    If you really want to mess with one handler only, evaluate the event's
    source.

    /Thomas

    Thomas Weidenfeller, Mar 20, 2006