DHTML games in a nice wrapper?

Woolly Mittens

I'm trying to get my DHTML game to run offline, full screen and at a given
resolution. Like a "proper" game.
I was looking for directx application which wraps internet explorer (or
mozilla) and displays it full screen at a given resolution and without any
toolbars.

Something which is described here:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Game_Development/Game_Graphics/DirectX/Q_20725106.html

But if I could code it myself in directx, then I wouldn't be making DHTML
games =^.^=

I know I could try the sitekiosk (http://www.sitekiosk.com/) software. But I
can't distribute this freely and it doesn't support the use I have in mind,
which is distributing a single DHTML based game.

Does anyone know of a working example of an MSIE (or gecko) wrapper for
directx?

Please note, that I'm not trying to do this online. Nor am I trying to make
even more anoying popup ads. I'm just trying to get my DHTML game to look
like a real game. =D

Greetings,
Woolly

SpaceGirl

Woolly Mittens said:
[...]

Look up the IEDK (Internet Explorer Developers Kit) on MSDN (via
microsoft.com). They have lots of info on how to customise IE, including how
to use it's kiosk mode (iexplore.exe -k).

Keeper

LOLOLOLOL

Proper... I have only heard that term once... WORMS! and you sound like a
wormer too me!!...

Lol see ya in AG!

Later,
Keeper