    with C#. I am binding dropdownlist using database. Ofcourse each item in
    dropdownlist will be different.

    kindly do help me.

    Guest, Apr 18, 2007

  2. I'm not sure there's a simple way to do that. How would you do it in HTML?

    John Saunders [MVP], Apr 18, 2007

    bruce barker Guest

    there is no builtin way. the best to hook to the onchange and onfocus
    events and display a floating div.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 18, 2007

    Guest Guest

    I have to do in code behind file of aspx.cs file (using C#).

    -- padam

    Guest, Apr 19, 2007
  5. Well, no. In the codebehind, you need to generate HTML. It's the HTML that's
    going to display in the user's browser.

    My question was meant to get you to ask yourself what HTML you want sent to
    the user's browser. Then we can help you determine how to generate that HTML
    in the codebehind file.

    John Saunders [MVP], Apr 19, 2007