dropdownlist

JohnE

I have a dropdownlist that is populated using a sqldatasource. It falls
outside of a tabcontainer with 8 tabpanels. Several of the tabpanels have
listviews on them while others have different controls (txtboxes, option
groups, etc). What I am trying to do is when the ddl is used and the item is
selected that the record information shows in controls in the tabcontainer.
I am drawing a blank and ask for assistance on how to get this started.
Thanks.
John