digital image processing functions in C

stonny

Hi, I am converting my matlab program into C. I need to change some
image processing toolbox functions into C, such as edge detection,
mathematical morphology. Since I am not very comfortable with c++, I
like c better.

Is there any place that I can download some open source program to
release my load?

Many Thanks

Erik de Castro Lopo

stonny said:
Hi, I am converting my matlab program into C. I need to change some
image processing toolbox functions into C, such as edge detection,
mathematical morphology. Since I am not very comfortable with c++, I
like c better.

Is there any place that I can download some open source program to
release my load?

I hope you mean reduce your load rather than release :).

ANyway, have a look at the OpenCV library:

http://opencvlibrary.sourceforge.net/

I works on Unix and windows and has a large number of image
processing algorithms.

HTH,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
Diana West for President of the United States
http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20060817-091447-7758r.htm
http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20060824-084015-5082r.htm