Direct Client Needs : Java Middleware resource in NC.

sarah Fernandes

Pls send resumes to (e-mail address removed)
Or call 732-372-7051

Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : 1 year
Rate : $ 50 per hour corp-corp

Pls see requirement as below.

· Message Broker – development experience
· Java/J2EE skill base
· Experience with Ant Scripting skills
· Experience with broker deployment automation
· Build-Forge IBM Tool – Optional skill

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-372-7051
or email your resume on (e-mail address removed)
Thanks,
Sarah