    How do I do that? Any setting in the web.config?

    Thanks

    Joe

    Joe Kovac, Oct 11, 2007

  2. Joe Kovac

    Joe Kovac Guest

    I have seen that I can set "Allow Browsing" for each folder within IIS.
    Any way to do it via web.config or similar?

    Joe

    Joe Kovac, Oct 11, 2007

  3. Joe Kovac

    bruce barker Guest

    as browsing is implemented by IIS you need to create vdir that supports
    browsing in IIS. the next release of IIS will allow more configuration
    file support.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Oct 11, 2007