Disabling ToolBoxItem in Vs ToolBox after some scanrio

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by sarahh, Jan 17, 2012.

  1. sarahh

    sarahh Guest

    Hi,
    I make a designer with Visual Studio 2010 and use also the Vs
    ToolBox(adding custom controls) by the following:

    IToolboxService toolBoxService =
    (IToolboxService)Package.GetGlobalService(typeof(IToolboxService));
    toolBoxService .AddToolboxItem(toolboxitem, category);
    toolBoxService .Refresh();

    After dropping specific toolboxitem control on the designer I need
    that this item will be disabled (grayed out).

    I have the following questions:
    1. How could I disable toolboxitem, whereas other toolboxitem in it's
    category remain enabled?
    2. How I disable the dropping of this toolboxitem?

    Thanks.

    sarahh, Jan 17, 2012