Display of an array in a struts application

raavi

Hi all
I am now involved in a telnet application.i am now using struts
framework for the application.the problem i am suffering is that in the
action servlet i am invoking some thread which invokes some other
thread say thread t1 invokes thread t2.in t2 a character array is there
and if the program is executed and array is allowed to be printed it is
printed normally taking white space and newline characters.but if the
same is called on action servlet ,then it is printed but with no white
space or newline recognitions and the array is printed as a bulk.do
anyone can suggest me some solution? Thanks in advance.