    document.write(ip)
    </script>

    see http://www.sendmyip.com/ipjava.htm

    111111z, Dec 16, 2005

  2. 111111z

    Lee Guest

    111111z said:

    >Display th IP Address on your webpage using Javascript
    >
    ><script src="http://sendmyip.com/ipjs.php" </script></script>
    ><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    >document.title = "Your IP is "+ip;
    >document.write(ip)
    ></script>
    >
    >see http://www.sendmyip.com/ipjava.htm

    I don't see my IP address.
    I see the IP address of a machine in a different state.

    Lee, Dec 16, 2005

  3. 111111z

    Randy Webb Guest

    111111z said the following on 12/16/2005 11:33 AM:
    > Display th IP Address on your webpage using Javascript

    Bah humbug. Or, do you simply mean that javascript is used to display it
    or are you attempting to con some people into believing that JS can get
    my IP Address? It can't.

    > <script src="http://sendmyip.com/ipjs.php" </script></script>
    > <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    > document.title = "Your IP is "+ip;
    > document.write(ip)
    > </script>

    Where did you copy that junk code from?

    > see http://www.sendmyip.com/ipjava.htm

    JS doesn't get that IP Address, PHP Attempts to get it. I say
    "attempts" because that is what it did - attempted - and failed to give
    me my proper IP Address.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Dec 16, 2005