Display th IP Address on your webpage using Javascript

Ad

Randy Webb

111111z said the following on 12/16/2005 11:33 AM:
Display th IP Address on your webpage using Javascript

Bah humbug. Or, do you simply mean that javascript is used to display it
or are you attempting to con some people into believing that JS can get
my IP Address? It can't.
<script src="http://sendmyip.com/ipjs.php" </script></script>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
document.title = "Your IP is "+ip;
document.write(ip)
</script>

Where did you copy that junk code from?

JS doesn't get that IP Address, PHP Attempts to get it. I say
"attempts" because that is what it did - attempted - and failed to give
me my proper IP Address.

Ad