displaying files in a datagrid with download links

Jim in Arizona

I've used the fileupload control and a few lines of code to allow for
uploading files to c:\Uploads folder. I now need to somehow display those
files as links so that someone can click on that link to download the file
(or a link/button next to the file name would be ok too).

Finding a tutorial to do this (hopefully) simple task has not been easy.
Does anyone happen to know of a decent tutorial for doing this in VB?

TIA,
Jim

Guest

--

I think the following article is exactly what you need
http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/052803-1.aspx

Hope this helps

Jim in Arizona

Thanks Alexey, as always.