Distributed unit testing on condor?

gardnerpomper

Hi,

I have a system where I would like to run unittests over our condor
distributed cluster. My thoughts have been to write tests which take a
list of files, and distribute each file and that test out as a condor
job. I have briefly looked at nose and its plugins to see if I could
set something up like that, but it isn't clear.

My goal is to make this as transparent for the developer as possible.
I would like the programmer to just have to write a simple unittest
function, which is unaware of condor, that he can run on his own
system, but then also be able to run the tests across a larger data
set on the condor cluster.

Is anyone aware of a system set up to do this? If not, I am anxious to
entertain ideas on the cleanest way of implementing it.

Thanks,
- Gardner