div - dynamic id - code behind

Mark

I have code like that
<asp:Repeater ID="repClients" runat="server" >
<ItemTemplate>
uniqueID="bbb" myTag="myTag" enableviewstat="true"
runat="server" ....

I code behind I can find div "canFind" like that:
repClients.Items[0].FindControl("canFind")
But I can't find the next div with dynamic creation of id. I tried
using uniqueID, clientId, I tried to find it by my tag, but I can't.
Why ?

How to find div with dynamically created id ?

Thanks for help