Div scroll like Acrobat reader

Pete

I've built a reader in recent times and there is a fair amount of
work involved.

Firstly you'll need to build a scrollbar. The scrollbar needs to keep
track of some simple state information, such as the current page.
You'll also have to determine whether the user is dragging the
scrollbar, clicking on an arrow button or clicking on the bar and then
render the pages accordingly.

You'll then need a div. The div will contain your page images (i used
an iframe - a div should suffice). At any time you'll need at least 2
pages images loaded in the div. At normal resolutions 2 images will
fill the div. Google loads about 6-7 images the last time I checked.
Work out the optimum number of images to load at one time. If the user
is moving down the page (by tapping on the scrollbar arrow) then
you'll need to adjust the div's position, which is simple enough. If
the user is moving between pages then you'll need to load in new
images and move the div accordingly. This is the trickiest part,
building a rendering engine that acts like an application. I've only
scratched the surface here to get you pointed in the right direction.

Pete

AzGhanv/.

I managed to dig it out, it was really simple, please consult if
anyone need help
thanks for your idea.