Divide and conquer problem

urvi

Hi...

following is a problem i need to solve using divide and conquer
method(recursive)..can anybody help me..?

You are to organize a tournament involving n teams. Each team must play
each possible opponent exactly once. Moreover, each team must play
exactly one game per day. If n is a power of 2, design a recursive
divide-and- conquer algorithm to construct a timetable allowing the
tournament to finish

Richard Heathfield

urvi said:
Hi...

following is a problem i need to solve using divide and conquer
method(recursive)..can anybody help me..?

I posted an answer to your identical article in comp.programming, which is a
better place to discuss the problem than comp.lang.c, since this is not a C
question. Please don't multi-post. Thanks.