Do others of you find it hard to find qualified asp.net candidates?

Popezilla

I'm trying to do a sanity check here. I work in the northern VA area
and we are having a really difficult time finding qualified asp.net
candidates. I'd like to know if others are having a hard time also
because it seems with all the layoffs in the country we should find
more people than we are. For example, in the past 2 months we've found
2 really good developers who have done something more than put a
simple web site together with msdb on the backend.

Has any one else found it difficult to place people (especially in
northern va if you're here) or am I all alone with this problem?

Thanks.

George

May I ask what salary do you offer?
may be problem there... you want too much for too little?

George.

Cowboy \(Gregory A Beamer\)

Even with layoffs, the number of really good developers is less than the
number of positions. It is a bit harder to find a job right now, but there
is plenty of work out there. I suspect it to continue to grow in February.