DocBook: <refentry> in <section>?

Dubravko Gorupic

Hi there.

I'm using linux with xsltproc/docbook2html/xmleditor(xmlmind) to generate
html/javahelp from docbook xml.
If I put <refentry> inside of <chapter> tag, all 3 mentioned above
generate .html or javahelp with table of contents of refentries which are
listed in it.
But, if I put <refentry> inside of <section> tag, only docbook2html
generates table of contents which has list of refentries which are listed
in it. Xmleditor (generates .html) and xsltproc (generates javahelp) don't
generate table of contents with given refentries inside section. Why?
If I look at "DocBook: The Definitive Guide", <refentry> tag, it says that
parent of <refentry> can be <section> tag, but at the end, there isn't any
table of contents of given refentries after conversion to .html.

Thanks, Dubravko.