Document Dom / Table Events Problems

Just Me

Hi Guys

Again, I know this isnt an IE group, but this is where the experts are and I
am working on an asp,net project. In this scenario im working ont the
client javascript handling tables mouse events.

Essentially the problem description is very simple.

I have a table with rows and cells. I want the mouseLeave and mouseEnter
event to fire when a row is entered or left.

What is happening is whenever I leave or enter a TD element the event also
fires even tho im not leavin the row. The events are defined when entering
or exiting a td in the same row.

How can I trigger the event or filter the event to I only process code wen
the row has changed.

Coskun SUNALI [MVP]

Hi,

Would you like to try "onmouseover" and "onmouseout" events?