Does anyone have experience with the Moneris Ruby API?

Joao Silva

Hi All,

I have run into some trouble with the Ruby API for Moneris (a.k.a
eSelectPlus). Specifically, I cannot seem to get Verified by Visa
support working in the context of their API package.

Few of the shipped examples work, and browsing through the source it's
pretty badly written, no tests, etc.

The documentation is poor, and most of the code examples found in the
appropriate documents do not work either.

If anyone has worked with Moneris and Ruby before, any tips, tricks,
stories, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially in
regards to implementing Verified by Visa.

Thanks!