Dotnet versus Java-Applets

Guest

Hell Eitan,

There is an comparable way of implementing applet type applications. The
only requirement is that the users machine must have the .net framework
installed. It is like an activex control except its a component.

As far as advantages, in my experience, development with VS.Net is always
alot faster then java development. I don't think there is any cons except for
learning, but if you are a good java developer, c# would be really easy to
learn.