Doubt-Playing audio file in asp.net

Sobin Thomas

Hi,All...
I found in one of the articles on the net that an audio file can be played
in asp.net by setting the Hyperlink's Navigate Url as the audio file name.
ie, Hyperlink1.NavigateUrl="~\\songs\\mysong.wav";
And it works pretty well for me.Is there any disadvantage in using this
method.If so, what is the preferred method of playing an audio file in
asp.net?
Thanking you in advance for your reply...
Best regards.......