Download file with a filename including national characters!

Hans

I have an asp site which I try to bet unicode compatible (UTF-8
codepage=65001). In the site a user can upload documents and I store the
document on the server in a database. I also store the original filename. If
this filename contains for example swedish characters like å,ä ö which are
outside ascii 0-127 i get problems when I try to download the file from
server-->client.

In my com+ packages (which are instantiated from asp files) I set the
following headers/content types

GetObjectContext("Response").contentType = "application/octet-stream"
GetObjectContext("Response").AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "attachment;
filename=" & rs("orgfilename")

The database value is correct and I have set the codepage in the ASP file to
65001 (UTF-8). The problem is that the filename shown in the "Save as"
dialog is incorrect. If the filename only include a-z the filename are shown
correct.

I tried adding a charset header but it does not work.
GetObjectContext("Response").AddHeader "Charset", "UTF-8"

Browsers used: IE6 sp1.

Regards
/Hans